Monday, December 8, 2008

Farewell, Boston Legal

Wow. Just wow. Watched the final episode of "Boston Legal," and I'm so sorry that it's over. What an absolute treasure that show was. On a more positive note, though, I only saw about 1/2 of the first two seasons, and about two or so episodes last year, and a few this season, so I can enjoy watching the series from the beginning again and still be amazed at most of it.

Damn, but that show is special. And I jokingly told my girlfriend a few times over the last several weeks that the show would end with Denny and Alan kissing...heh...didn't know that I would be so close to the truth!

2 comments:

  1. I am toally bummed. David Kelly is an awesome director. I was so upset when they killed "Alley MacBeal", and now "Boston Legal". With all of the crap on tv, you'd think they'd keep the good ones on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with "Pushing Daisies" -- too damn good to survive.

    ReplyDelete